Maggie is a patient here at In Motion who had been coming a while in hopes to recover from a shoulder injury. I asked Maggie to fill out one of our surveys and highlight her time here at In Motion and this is what she had to say..
"I loved working with In Motion and I would highly recommend them to any family and friends. Joanna was super friendly and so knowledgeable in everything we talked about. She went above and beyond helping me and coming up with creative ways to help me with my injury. They are also very flexible with working around my hectic work schedule with appointment times. The staff is amazing and very friendly. I had a great experience doing physical therapy and gave them all fives in the patient satisfaction survey!"
Thank you Maggie for choosing In Motion and we wish you the best!! We are proud to say she has made a full recovery!
I have created a brief 10 question survey that I asked a few of our previous patients to fill out on their experience here at In Motion rating each question on a 1-5 scale one being poor and 5 being excellent!
1. The telephone staff was friendly.
2. All other staff members were courteous.
3. The office was clean and comfortable.
4. The clinic scheduled appointments at convenient times.
5.The check-in and out process was prompt and efficient.
6. My therapist understood my problem or condition.
7. I was satisfied with the treatment provided by my therapist.
8. I would recommend this facility to family and friends.
9. I would return to this facility if I required therapy care in the future.
10. Overall, I was satisfied with my experience.
After rating these questions I asked a few for their "story" and how they achieved their goals here at In Motion.
Stay tuned for some great patient success stories!